Last updated: 1st December 2022
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the scope of our website.
When you visit our website, your IP address, start and end of session are recorded for the duration of this session. This is for technical reasons and thus constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art 6 (1) f GDPR. Unless otherwise stipulated below, this data will not be further processed by us.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Robert Fischer, Leibnizgasse 40/9 1100 Vienna, Austria.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Austria
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to this Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to text2present.com, accessible from https://text2present.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Data refers to your personal data
Contact with us
If you contact us using the contact form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
We would like to point out that for the purpose of simplifying the shopping process and for the subsequent processing of the contract, the IP data of the connection owner are stored by the webshop operator within the framework of cookies. As are the name, address and credit card number (or other payment related information) of the purchaser when an order is submitted.
The data provided by you is required for the performance of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you. No data is transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of credit card data to the processing bank / payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to the transport company / shipping company commissioned by us for the delivery of the goods and to our tax advisor for the fulfilment of our tax obligations.
After termination of the purchase process, the data stored by us will be deleted. In the event of the conclusion of a contract, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the retention period under tax law (7 years).
The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are furthermore stored until the expiry of the product liability. The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG as well as Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary for the fulfilment of the contract) of the GDPR.
Subscription to the newsletter entails the storage of your e-mail address. The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of the GDPR. You can revoke your consent to the storage of your e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation. If you provide us with your first name, last name and birth date, we will store this information as well.
Our website uses so-called cookies and local storage. These are small text files that are stored on your end device with the help of the browser.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases.
If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Our website uses functions from Snipcart, Mollie, Google Analytics and hCaptcha and Facebook. Cookies are used for this purpose, which enables an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The information generated by this is transferred to the provider's server and stored there.
You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are stored.
The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG as well as Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) and/or for (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
Our concern in terms of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our web presence. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymised.
The user data is stored for a period of 6 months.
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following reasons
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal data in the following situations
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Law enforcement - Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements - The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
Your rights / Data deletion
With regard to your data stored by us, you are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can complain to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the data protection authority.